Tune In Next Time For Another Geek Of The Week
Computer nerds now have their own radio show. Of course, it's not your typical radio show. For starters, the program is transmitted over computer networks in digitized form. The program, Geek of the Week, features half-hour discussions with such guests as notable programmers, computer scientists, and high-tech entrepreneurs. It's part of a series called Internet Talk Radio. Geek of the Week is a 15-megabyte computer file that can be downloaded to PCs and workstations by the nearly 10 million members of Internet, a collection of computer networks used mainly by academic and government researchers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself