How To Sell Your House, Condo, Co-op from Consumer Reports Books ($15.95 in paperback) offers tips on setting the price, deciding whether to sell it yourself or work with a broker, and negotiating with buyers. Make your home "show" better by cleaning the carpets and replacing bathroom fixtures. Look for the book in stores, or call 800 272-0722 to order by mail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day