Hospital Services For Stay At HomesBy
Savvy Sy Goldblatt usually keeps mum about his investments, but this is an exception: "Never in my 18 years in this business have I bought more than a 5% interest, but here I am now owning more than 19% in Staff Builders," says Goldblatt, who heads the New York investment firm S Squared Technology. What's so special about Staff Builders, the nation's third-largest home health-care provider?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting