Frank Lorenzo Dusts Off His Flak JacketBy
He has been out of public view for three years, but Frank Lorenzo's name still conjures up strong reactions. To many people, the man who piloted Eastern and Continental into bankruptcy personifies greed and brutal tactics in the workplace. Captain J. Randolph Babbitt, president of the Air Line Pilots Assn., tags him the "embodiment of evil."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018