A Blow To Big Steel's Recovery
Big Steel was ready to whoop it up, but the U.S. International Trade Commission canceled the bash. On July 27, the ITC ruled that U.S. steelmakers had not been injured by many imports, and lifted about half of the tariffs applied two months earlier by the Commerce Dept.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’