Ltv Is Fixin' To Flatten A Few MinimillsBy
On a sweltering industrial site on the west bank of Cleveland's Cuyahoga River, workers are piecing together enough steelmaking machinery to fill up a good-sized cathedral. They are pushing hard to make a September deadline. In fact, they're in such a hurry that they didn't even stop for a toast on June 28 when their company, LTV Corp., emerged from seven years of bankruptcy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing