General Greenspan Trains His Guns On InflationBy
Monetarist Milton Friedman and Keynesian Paul A. Samuelson are ideologically opposite economists with at least one common belief: Both think U.S. monetary policy is too tight. Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan's blunt response: "I do think they are both wrong."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself