A Penetrating Look At Contact Lens Pricing
Congratulations! Finally, the "story" ("Contact-lens sellers just don't see eye-to-eye," Top of the News, July 12) has been put before the public: A major company has been selling the exact same contact-lens product at three different prices.
As an optometrist who would not be dictated to by the "sales rep," I applaud your efforts. It is embarrassing that our professional contact-lens journals and the leaders in the field did not report the story over a year ago.
Robert L. Pazen
Peer Review Chairman
Tri-County Optometic Society
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones