A Museum Guide That Follows Your Lead
Do-it-yourself museum treks still mean either roaming around reading exhibit placards or renting a portable cassette system that talks only about certain exhibits on a set path through the museum. But a subsidiary of Nice Ltd., a software company based in Tel Aviv, has a way to offer the best of both methods.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself