Running For The Rest Mf Your LifeBill Holstein
This aging stuff creeps up on you. After running continuously for 25 years and passing the big Four-Oh, I'm beginning to realize I'm not invulnerable--as I once thought I was. If I want to keep on running into my golden years, it's time to start thinking and acting a bit differently. Suddenly, I know too many guys who have debilitating problems with their ankles, knees, hamstring muscles, or backs. Some have simply had to give up running and relapsed into couch-potatohood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas