`Just Do It'...In Space?
Twinkle, twinkle little...billboard? The prospect of advertisements visible to the entire Western hemisphere raised eyebrows this spring when Space Marketing Inc., based in Roswell, Ga., announced plans to put mylarlike signs up to three-quarters of a square mile big into low-earth orbit by 1996. Terrific marketing reach, for sure, even if the advertising does burn out after some 10 to 14 days of sky time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards