While the Clinton Administration puts the finishing touches on its health-care plan, interest in the issue may be ebbing. A new Louis Harris & Associates Inc. poll found that 29% of the public listed health care as one mf the "two most important issues for government to address." But, while still outranking all other issues, that total is a sharp drop from 38% in early May. The federal deficit was second at 24%, and the economy third at 22%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy