Clinton's Stealth Spending Bills Are Slipping Through CongressRichard S. Dunham
With kudos from a successful foreign trip ringing in his ears, Bill Clinton is also enjoying some unheralded success on the domestic front. While fighting to save his tax bill in a House-Senate conference, the President is recording some victories as the rest of his budget wends its way through Congress' Byzantine appropriations process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself