Procter & Gamble Hits BackZachary Schiller
These are heartbreaking times for brand marketers. Consumers seem to have fallen out of love with the soaps and the cigarettes they once were so enamored of. More and more, they're spurning products they grew up with for the siren call of cheaper rivals--and finding the savings sweet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’