Will The Information Highway Bypass Mad Ave.?By
Tired of all the hoopla about multimedia? Head for Madison Avenue. You will hear blissfully little about the digital revolution in the bastions of American advertising. Normally voluble ad executives clam up when asked to define their role in the new media landscape. "There's a certain sensitivity about talking about things you can't deliver," says Allen Rosenshine, chairman of BBDO Worldwide.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas