Why The Equity Fan Club Won't Be Losing Many MembersGene Koretz
With corporations floating new equity issues at a record pace and long-term-bond borrowing picking up steam, some Wall Streeters are wondering whether the market can continue to absorb a growing supply of new stock and bond issues. Not to worry, says economist Bruce Steinberg of Merrill Lynch & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing