The Score Looks Bad Now, But A Second Half Rally Is PossibleBy
Is the economy unraveling as badly as the last-place New York Mets? You wonder. The leading indicators are falling. New and unfilled orders in manufacturing are drying up. New-home sales plunged in May. And in June, consumers continued to lose confidence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing