Summer Books: Playing Catch Up On The BeachDenise Demong
To some people, summer reading means a novel the size of a concrete block, usually involving a foreign setting, an illicit electronic transfer of funds or data, a beautiful but possibly dangerous woman, a deadly secret, and sex between adults not married to one another. To some people, summer reading means a mystery. Any mystery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day