Small Business Borrowing Picks Up Some SteamGene Koretz
Business borrowing may be stronger than loan data seem to suggest. While commercial and industrial bank loans have trended downward this year, Maury N. Harris of PaineWebber Inc. finds that demand for funds by small and midsize borrowers is growing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks