Azerbaijan's Squabbles Are Spooking Big OilThomas C. Goltz
These days, the young women in the hard-currency bars in the basement of Baku's old Intourist hotel are dancing with each other. Most of their usual partners--roughnecks from Western oil companies--have fled Azerbaijan's capital, following a warning from the U.S. State Dept.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks