Well, Shiver Me Timbers And Pepper Me Barnacles
Barnacles on your boat? Bring on the hot peppers, says inventor Ken Fischer. Barnacle Ban, an experimental pepper-based paint, was inspired by one bite of a Tabasco-drenched deviled egg. Fischer decided barnacles clinging to the bottom of his sailboat might react similarly. So he mixed oil from cayenne peppers with an epoxy-based paint.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations