Smart Houses: Getting Switched OnHeather Millar
Here's one vision of morning paradise: Instead of getting jarred out of bed by a blaring alarm clock, soft music from a compact-disk player nudges you into consciousness. Your curtains glide open automatically to let in the light. You crawl out of bed into a perfectly controlled climate. In the bathroom, the shower is on, set to just the right temperature. Downstairs, the coffeemaker has gurgled to life.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations