Push Over, Ross. Paul Wants The Podium, Too
Ross Perot gets all the attention, but former Presidential contender Paul Tsongas is working to make his Concord Coalition an independent force in American politics, too. The bipartisan group, which Tsongas set up last fall with former Senator Warren Rudman (R-N.H.) and investment banker Peter G. Peterson, is "trying to carve out a different niche from Perot" while sharing his emphasis on the budget deficit, Tsongas says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations