Between Rocks AndGene Koretz
Over the past decade, Turkey has been the fastest-growing member of the Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development, averaging better than a 5% annual rate. What's more, says Columbia University economist Dani Rodrik, it has the potential of emulating the even faster growth of the East Asian Tigers in the future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’