When Scorpio Rises, Stocks Will FallGary Weiss
Jack Shuman, futures trader, is ready to "come out of the closet." After considerable soul-searching, he has decided to reveal an aspect ofhis life that is shared by untold num-bers of other Wall Streeters. Most fear repercussions--ridicule, or even loss of their jobs--were their secret passion ever to become known. But consequences be damned. Jack Shuman is going public. "You can call me a futures trader and researcher," he says. "And an astrologer."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas