Reengineering Has Plenty Of Buzzwords And Little Else
I was interested in "Reengineering: Beyond the buzzword" (Books, May 24), your review of Michael Hammer's and James Champy's Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution. After finishing John A. Byrne's review, however, I wondered whether he and I had read the same text. The authors state: "A methodology for conducting a reengineering effort, the orchestration of the change campaign, etc., are issues that go beyond the scope of a single book." Does this mean that there is no legitimate, seminal text to which those who wish to learn about the unembellished nature, structure, design, and implications of business reengineering can turn? Not so.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations