Now, Hp Stands For Hot ProductsCatherine Arnst
The buzz at the recent Comdex personal-computer trade show in Atlanta was all about a whizzy new ultraportable PC called the OmniBook. Due to be introduced on June 7, the $2,000 sub-notebook weighs just under three pounds but manages to offer a full-size keyboard, lots of data storage, and--in a first for a portable--built-in popular software for easy access. All this, and it can run up to an amazing 10 hours on four AA batteries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks