Math Genius With Lab. Will Work For FoodDeborah Stead
When a key German customer of Sun Microsystems Inc. noticed a bug deep in its software in January, Sun needed a fix fast. For this emergency, it drew on a new reservoir of skill: Russia. A few experts in St. Petersburg quickly spotted the errant code, and within a few hours the Germans had their solution. "It worked great," a Sun manager said later in an electronic-mail memo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap