Dec Will A Wooing Go For Fresh Outlets
With the launch now behind it of PCs based on its new Alpha chip, Digital Equipment Corp. is pushing to sign up new PC sales outlets, in an effort to lessen its reliance on costly direct sales and telemarketing. Shortages of Intel-based PCs at Compaq Computer Corp. and DEC's strong reputation for PC service are helping the company win a hearing among resellers such as Intelligent Electronics Inc. that had spurned DEC machines in the past.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas