California Is Still Plenty Hot
In "Hot growth companies" (Cover Story, May 24), it was interesting to note that, of the 100 best small growth companies in the U.S. listed in BUSINESS WEEK, 23--almost a quarter--are headquartered in California. Not bad for a state that many people would like to believe is in a state of decline.
William E. Webster
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Deutsche Bank Inadvertently Made a $35 Billion Payment in a Single Transaction
- U.S. Stocks Decline on Tech Woes, Treasuries Slide: Markets Wrap
- Why a Cashmere Sweater Can Cost $2,000 … or $30
- Billionaire Banking Heir Matthew Mellon Dies at 54
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History