Why The Chemistry Is Right At ChemicalKelley Holland
Leisure Bowling Centers, with $8 million in sales, doesn't exactly rank in the upper reaches of the corporate elite. The Syosset (N.Y.) company is just opening its eighth alley. Where did Leisure go for the financing? Chemical Banking Corp., the third-largest bank in the country, with $82 billion in outstanding loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations