Linking Pay To Performance Without The Fuss
Your annual review of executive compensation ("Executive pay: The party ain't over yet," Cover Story, Apr. 26) noted that some boards of directors have begun to give executive pay tougher scrutiny. The $47 billion New York City pension funds have been working to make boards more independent so they are better able to link pay and performance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C