How I Didn't Spend My Summer VacationBy
This summer, Terry Crump is staying put. She's just returned from a weekend jaunt to Disneyland, three hours down the road, with her family. But the slumping economy and mounting layoffs in California have her nervous about more travel until she sees how well her Crump's Custom Clothing store in Fresno fares. "If it's a good month for the store, maybe we'll go somewhere," she says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations