How About A Popesicle?
Attention, Catholic shoppers: The 500,000 faithful expected at the World Youth Day conference in Denver, Aug. 11 to 15, where Pope John Paul II will say Mass, will be able to take home a host of Pope-abilia. On sale: everything from Pope Scopes for viewing His Holiness to T-shirts bearing a picture of the Pope in a thumbs-up gesture and the words "Most Excellent."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020