Going Out On A Limb For Spiderman?By
Lizbeth Barron, one of the hottest entertainment stock pickers around, hasn't been shy about sending a strong sell signal on such biggies as Time Warner, Paramount, and Disney, even when the crowd is going the other way. And neither has she held back on bullish calls when she thought shares were ripe for the picking. These days, the S.G. Warburg & Co. vice-president is negative on Paramount, wary of Time Warner, cool toward Disney. What does she like? Marvel Entertainment Group, which hasn't got many analysts marveling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts