France Wants Out Of BusinessBill Javetski
`I'm not a rigid man, not at all," French Prime Minister Edouard Balladur stressed during a recent interview on national TV. Not that his fellow citoyens need convincing these days. If anything, voters who swept the courtly Balladur's conservative coalition into power two months ago are concluding that he may be desperate enough to try anything to turn around France's deepening economic crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?