Insuring Those The Others IgnoreBy
Most property-and-casualty insurers are plagued with financial woes. But not Texas-based Gainsco. For the eighth year in a row, the company has posted record earnings, with an annual per-share growth rate of 55% last year. And while many insurance stocks have been on the ropes, Gainsco's shares have been out there swinging. The stock has jumped from 8 in early 1992 to 15 5/8 on May 18. What's Gainsco's secret?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas