An All Night Spermicide?By
For a money-losing young pharmaceutical company, Columbia Laboratories has been attracting some smart-money pros of late, including Stanley Knowlton of Knowlton Bros., whose firm took a 5.3% stake, and Bill Hopke of Dominion Capital (and an outside director of Columbia Labs), who owns close to 5%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations