There's Gold In That Thar Hills
Carla A. Hills hasn't let any grass grow under her feet since the Clinton folks hit town. In short order, in fact, the former U.S. Trade Representative has become perhaps the most popular ex-Bushie in Washington. She has joined the law offices of Shea & Gould and is choosing from a raft of corporate directorships. Hills has been nominated for the boards of United Airlines, Time Warner, AIG, and Chevron. Others are in the works.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner