Because of a typographical error, American Re was identified as America Re in "Insurers scramble to spread the risks" (Finance, Apr. 19). Also, American Re's initial public offering came four months after its acquisition by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. The IPO thus wasn't intended to finance the purchase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners