This Artificial Snout Knows Stout And Lager, Pilsner, And Ale
British beer drinkers are a finicky lot. Their stubborn preferences support hundreds of local brands--all with a subtly different taste and aroma. To maintain quality, brewmasters depend on beer sniffers with highly educated noses. Now, scientists at the University of Warwick in Coventry have invented an artificial nose that may rival the sensitivities of the professional smellers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses