"The New Referee At Cs First Boston"
"The new referee at CS First Boston" (Finance, Mar. 22) incorrectly quoted an estimate of how sharply earnings of the company's London operations have fallen. Goldman, Sachs International Ltd. analyst Susan E. Sternglass figures that in 1992, London generated less than $20 million in earnings, as much as 80% below 1991's level.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Stocks Slide in Broad Selloff; Brexit Spurs Pound: Markets Wrap
- Snowstorm Looms as Spring Begins in Washington, Mid-Atlantic