Republican pollster Frank I. Luntz, who irritated many of his potential GOP clients last year by working for the independent Presidential campaign of Ross Perot, is trying to make it up. He's offered to do free consulting for any Republican candidates who are looking for advice on how to attract Perot voters. Luntz is also serving as an unofficial adviser to the reform-minded class of 47 freshmen Republican House members.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses