It's Corporate America's Spring Hornblowing Festival
They've started to clog the mailbox by now, unannounced, often unwanted. Annual reports--the yearly report card, photo album, and corporate promo in one. Some trumpet the successes of the 12 months past, real or not. Others just trumpet. BUSINESS WEEK's Grace M. Kang plowed through this year's crop to judge the best--and worst--of the breed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’