When Is It Un Real Estate?
There's an ancient joke about a visitor to New York City being talked into an unwise real estate investment--the Brooklyn Bridge. Well, real estate investment trusts are so hot this year, their stocks up a whopping 17%, that chary investors have a right to wonder: Is the REIT boom only just beginning, or are investors being sold a latter-day version of you-know-what?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’