Investor, Keep Out
If you were thinking about investing in the T. Rowe Price Small-Cap Value Fund, you've thought too long. On Mar. 4, the fund closed its doors to new investors. The reason: The $380 million fund had taken in $100 million in new money alone this year, straining its ability to invest in the small, illiquid stocks in which the fund specializes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing