Charged Up Cordless ToolsJoan Warner
Mobility, like chocolate, is addictive. Who among us isn't hooked on phones we can use in the bathtub and computers that travel with us? Now, appliance designers think that as battery technology improves, cordless models will be the must-haves of the '90s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders