I Hate It When That Happens
Every so often, you just have one of those weeks--like when you get zapped into the sky and spend five torturous days on an evil alien spacecraft. Travis Walton says he lived that week in November, 1975. He penned a book chronicling his abduction, then told all to the usual TV tabloids. Now, Walton has hit the big time in Paramount's movie Fire in the Sky, opening Mar. 12 and brazenly billed as "based on the true story."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing