Executive Pay: Clinton's Curbs Are Out Of Touch And Out Of BoundsBy
President Clinton thinks that executives make lots more than they deserve. So he wants to cap at $1 million the tax deduction companies can take for what they pay their bigwigs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’