Enjoy The Surge In Productivity It May Not LastGene Koretz
Although business productivity surged by 3.2% last year, its strongest showing in two decades, economist Michael Moran of Daiwa Securities America Inc. notes that it's still far too early to conclude that this gain represents a long-term improvement in the economy's performance. "Productivity has a strong cyclical component and typically grows very rapidly in the early stages of an expansion," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day